Thursday, October 18, 2007

Burmese Sorting

I had made a lot of research for Burmese Sorting in recent years. Now, I have developed an algorithm successfully. It can sort all the data as long as the data is compliant with the standard ISO/IEC JTC1/SC2/WG2 and technical notes UTN#11.

The fonts which compliant with the above mentioned standard are (as long as I know) Myanmar2, Myanmar3, Parabike and Padauk. There may be many more with compliant with the standard. The input (keyboard) should also be in compliant with the above mentioned standard.

It can sort out the input with the order of dictionary (Burmese-Burmese Dictionary, Burmese-English Dictionary) released by Myanmar Language Commission.

With the help of my colleague, I have developed a sample software and a .dll file for sorting.

Since all the cost incurs to me, I need some money to recover the research cost. I will provide the sample software free but I will sell .dll file with some cost. .dll file can be used by the developers who wish to include the Burmese sorting in their own programs.

I will upload the sample software in a few days. ( I can't use internet at office. I upload it as soon as I can get a chance. )

For developers, please contact me to wunnakoko at gmail dot com. I will provide you the detail for the cost.

1 comment:

Lwin Moe said...

Nice blog. Please keep us updated. By the way, I looked at your Master thesis. Nicely researched.

Best,
Lwin Moe